These classes will run by appointment only:
Before attending regular CrossFit classes, we recommend you complete the CROSSFIT 2795 FUNDAMENTALS COURSE. CrossFit 2795 Fundamentals is a four session training course that teaches you the basic movements commonly encountered in CrossFit workouts. This is your opportunity to become familiar with the movements so you will feel safe, confident, and ready to go in our group classes. By taking the time to learn CrossFit movements properly you will progress at a rapid rate, avoid injury and become a quality athlete.
What the Fundamentals course includes:
- Four one hour training sessions led by a qualified and professional coach. Each session will cover 2-3 Fundamental CrossFit Skills and a “WOD.”
- Information on diet and nutrition.
- Resources to help you get started.
- Personal support and throughout the entire two-week course.
- Limited numbers to provide personal attention.
- Access to Open gym time on a daily basis.
We run a new Fundamentals Course the first two Monday’s and Wednesday’s of each month (4 sessions in total). Sessions will be held at 7pm on these days by APPOINTMENT ONLY.
If there is not a time that fits your schedule, or if would like to start sooner than the next available course, we are happy to schedule your fundamentals individually.